Website Designer &
Developers Cape Town
Amazing Creative Web Design Agency
Need an affordable web designer or web development company to accurately represent your brand? Look no further! Click below to get a web design quote today.
We are WordPress website design specialists who went from freelance web designers to to the best web design services you will find! A digital marketing agency that offers custom web design to enhance your social media marketing, sales, leads, customer satisfaction and much more. We do not offer cheap web design, we do however offer you the best web design services for your needs and budget, guaranteed. But whether you’re searching for WordPress web design Johannesburg or Shopify Experts Cape Town, we service clients all over the world. If you need more than just “another” custom website, get in touch with us today and let us show you why we are one of the top rated web design agencies in South Africa.
What makes us different from other web design agencies in Cape Town??
Attractive Website Designs
Not only are we Web Designers & developers, we are graphic designers as well. This means the website & images are visually appealing.
Easy to Update Websites
Our websites are easy to update yourself should you want to to. And if you get stuck, we are just a phone call away.
We offer continuous support for your website. If you have a problem, call us! We are always available and accessible.
Great User Experience
We understand “user experience” which means our websites are designed to flow easily and work well on all devices and screens.
There are hundreds, maybe even thousands of website designers in Cape Town and it is often very difficult for you to know which web design company to go for. You may think “I need to find website designers near me” or finding affordable website designers is your priority. However when it comes to a website builder in South Africa, web design services are a dime a dozen. Your website plays an increasingly important role in your business online presence, and is often the first point of contact with potential customers. This is your opportunity to create a memorable impression of your brand, and you often have less than 15 seconds to do so before they move on to the next website or competitor.
It is important that your design communicates the correct information, and that the user-experience is a seamless one. Our websites are built in WordPress and Divi, making it easy for our clients to update and manage in the future. We work within your corporate guidelines or chosen colours, fonts, etc to ensure the website accurately reflects your brand or business.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a website cost?
The cost can vary from as low as R500 to R50 000 and much more! It all depends on what type of functionality you need and what the goal is.
When we compile your quote, we first have a conversation with you about your marketing goals, needs and requirements.
These are some factors that can make up your quote:
- The size thereof – how many pages and how much content needs to be added?
- The functionality – does the website need to include the collection of data or leads, sell products, display videos, maps and more?
- Is it an e-commerce website, a shop catalogue, informational or a business website design?
- Are there any plugins that need to be purchased – WordPress and WooCommerce for e-commerce stores, rely on plugins to help you achieve some of your goals. These can be Contact Form plugins to capture leads or even plugins to improve the user experience of your website.
- Do you require additional graphic design work for your banners, images and possibly a logo?
In conclusion, we are only able to determine a final quotation once we have received a brief from you with regards to your website design. However, we are able to give you a estimate of your website design cost immediately so that you don’t need to wait.
It is very important to us that we are completely transparent with our clients from the very beginning so that there are no surprise additional costs for our clients along the way.
What does your website design package include?
Our services include:
- WordPress CMS installation and setup.
- Lifetime Divi License. (Visual builder)
- Free SSL Certificate (if we are hosting).
- Access to Premium plugins, installation, and setup.
- Up to 10 paid for (licensed) adobe stock images.
- Links to your Social Media channels.
- WooCommerce platform setup (for online stores).
- Contact forms with data capture.
- Lifetime free bug fixes (Ts & Cs apply)
- Training to make changes to images and text, as well as how to manage your online store if e-commerce.
What plugins are included in my web design cost?
Other than the CRM (WordPress) and Visual builder (Divi), we provide the following plugins, when required, as part of your cost.
- Divi Forms Helper – Capture form submissions, never miss a lead! With lifetime license
- Live chat – such as WhatsApp chat add-on, Tawk.to or Messenger.
- Yoast – SEO plugin to manage your metadata for a better SEO result.
- Akismet – Anti-spam filter
- E-commerce (free plugins)
- WooCommerce – ecommerce platform for online sales and products
- Payment Gateway – Payfast / PayFlex / PayPal or similar
- Advanced product search
- Advanced product filtering
- Floating side cart for increased conversions
What information is needed to build my website?
This is a question we receive very often. “What do you need from me to get started?”.
Content is very important, not just for your customers but also for search engines that people would use to find your site. Therefor, you want to make sure you provide us with as much relevant and descriptive content as possible.
Here is a short list of some of the important information we require to get started:
- Do you have an existing domain or must we register one for you (supply 3 options) *Domain is your address (url).
- If you have examples of what you have in mind.
- Your company story. Visitors want to know who you are and what you stand for (your brand).
- What areas do you service?
- Will you be selling products online?
- Do you offer services?
- High resolution images that show your work, team, business, products or services. This is important for trust. We are also able to use stock images if you don’t have any.
- Your company logo and colours (if you have a busines Corporate Identity or brand guideline).
How long will my design take?
Depending on the size and functionality, we set a period of 30 days from receiving payment as our goal for completion. We usually work much faster, however, it depends on our current work load and the information/brief that you provide us with.
- The client must supply all required relevant content for us to begin work.
- The client is responsible for submitting accurate information pertaining to their business.
- All relevant login information must be provided by the client (depending on the service provided), that we may need to commence work, such as admin login and/or hosting console login (if you have).
- The client must provide payment before work is commenced. We require a 50% deposit.
How do I send you my content & information?
You may submit content via email or if you prefer, deliver to us on a USB or Hard Drive.
However, we do prefer that we utilise a shared Google Drive for all your information.
We create a folder on our Shared drive for you to supply content to us. This shared drive is secure and cannot be accessed by the public. All sensitive information you share with us is confidential and will be deleted once the project is completed.
Supply of Content: All copywriting (text) must be curated by the client. This includes spell checks and grammar checks unless it is agreed upon that DTM is contracted to provide the service of curating the copy.
I have an existing website, I'd like a new design.
When it comes to a re-design or rebuilds, we set up a staging platform and the work there, allowing for no down time.
We use the information on your existing one and add or remove content based on your instruction.
We will require access to your exiting site to gather all the existing content and are very careful to make sure we have a back-up in case anything is missed.
Once your new design is ready for review, we will send you the staging link to view and send notes. At this stage it becomes a conversation as to what you do like, and what you don’t like.
We will need:
- Your current domain/url.
- Access to your current wordpress (or similar) admin.
- Access to your hosting console admin.
Can I view examples of your work?
Do you outsource your website design work?
We do not outsource any work to any third parties. Our web designers in Cape Town all work at our office and we have one of our team members working remotely in Zimbabwe.
If there is a case where an integration is required to integrate a third-party platform onto the website then we would advise you accordingly.
Our website developers and web designers are highly skilled and creative, allowing us to perform all work inhouse.
Do I need to sign a contract?
There are two reasons why you may need to sign a contract.
1. If we have agreed upon a payment period for your website development.
2. If a Service Level Agreement is required.
We do not often ask for a signed contract for smaller website builds, however if the website design and development is above a certain amount of hours of work, we do require that our clients sign a contract or Service Level Agreement document both for your clarity as well as ours.
“We specialise in WordPress Website platforms which means you don’t need to pay ridiculous amounts of money for an amazing looking, professional website or e-commerce website”
Click here to start planning your website
So, you’re a South African entrepreneur wanting to take your business online or a blogger needing to share your ideas and experiences with the world…. What’s the next step? For starters, how about setting up a website.
When it comes to your customers, who do they trust? One of the most important campaigns to drive is customer reviews - because WHO DO YOUR CUSTOMERS TRUST? I want you to stop what you are doing and take a second to think about this, WHO DO YOUR CUSTOMERS TRUST ABOVE...
Is a Website enough to bring in more Customers? It's not enough to just have a website and hope that people find it. There are many (and I stress many) different processes that a web designer or developer has to go through to make sure that Google knows your website...
The role of a website is to attract and engage the user, as well as communicate your brand and raise awareness about a product or service. Your customers will not give you a second chance to make a first impression. In a digital world, first impressions are vital and an outstanding website design is the key to success. Users enjoy visiting sites that are aesthetically appealing and easy to navigate.
Our marketing services will get your business noticed in the digital world by using design ingenuity for creating brand personality with a long-lasting impact. We provide various customisable design sets and focus on creating a website to fit your brand while engaging your visitors. Our team presents, revises and collaborates with you until we finalise the perfect design for your needs.
We believe that a close collaboration is the foundation for an outstanding result. Starting with content audits when we assess your needs and requirements to competitive analysis outlining opportunities, we collaborate at each step of the process.
Mobile Responsive Website Development
Frequently Bought Together
Many of our clients who require new websites or have existing websites frequently purchase the following services as well.
Website + SEO (the sooner you start SEO on your website the better as the informatino architecture (IA) of your website is important to the structure development and ranking of your website. This is an ongoing process of small incremental changes which lead to small increments over time, but result in large gains.
Website + Google Ads (Often clients require a quick and effective solution to get traffic to their website. This can be achieved through Google Ads. It is a good option to get new business fast.)
Website + SEO + Google Ads (If your budget allows, this is the best combination for short term and long term goals for website traffic, leads or sales.)