Deep Thought Media
Digital Marketing Agency & Web Designer in Cape Town
From Website Design and Web development to Online Marketing & Media Services – contact us for effective cross-device marketing campaigns.
It’s our business, to GROW your business!
We are a Digital Marketing agency & web design specialists in Cape Town, South Africa. We offer various online marketing services to grow your business.
We use technology and data to help our clients reach their goals with the use of online marketing systems and expertise, giving them more time to focus on what they are good at.
How to choose the best Digital Marketing Agency
As a business anywhere in the world today, not being online means being off the radar. Agencies play an integral role in the world of communication.
Digital Marketing, also referred to as Online Marketing, can be described as any form of marketing that reaches its desired audience through online media or electronic devices. Typically, your audience would require the internet or data to be served with content or advertising.
Thus, it is the bridge that connects businesses to consumers, with the right message, in the right place and time, through their devices such as phones or computers.
Cape Town has a host of excellent Digital Marketing Agencies from which to choose. Do your research to see which ones are well established and can offer you and your business the best service.
Businesses must employ strategies to expose their brand, products, and services. In days gone by, businesses relied predominantly on the exposure of radio, newspapers, and flyers. The use of flyers produced even less of a return (a mere 1% ).
When one advertises one’s business online, using devices such as smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, and social media platforms, such marketing connects the consumer with the company electronically. The communication is interactive and targeted to a specific audience.
The digital marketing degree of connectivity is designed to sell services or products timely, relevant, non-public, and cost-powerful.
What types of services do Agencies provide?
Campaigns generally engage the audience across multiple screens on computers, smartphones, and tablets and can be presented in the form of rich media ads, videos, emails, and more. Contact Deep Thought Media if you are not yet set up online or wish to grow your online presence.
What channels are used by a Digital Marketing Agency?
As a business and thus an advertiser, the main objective is to establish the best communication medium and provide maximum return on investment. The list of digital marketing services may include:
Creating content customized for each forum’s context to drive user engagement and sharing is key to an effective working site. One needs to remain updated as algorithms change and thus impact the site’s efficacy.
- Facebook is the number one social media platform for promoting products and services. One must know when, how to post, and how to build an audience organically.
- LinkedIn: Professionals share their profiles on LinkedIn and connect with other like-minded people and businesses where there can be a mutually beneficial connection.
- Twitter’s strategy is to increase brand awareness and sales, attract new followers and leads, and boost conversions. Succinct tweets are sent out to a target market at a chosen time.
- Pinterest: This platform uses visual content that users can save and share with others.
- Instagram: This is a visual platform to showcase one’s brand, products, and services.
All these platforms should be linked to the company website, which should also have clickable icons.
This quick, cost-effective way delivers a targeted campaign or message to customers within seconds.
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETIN (SEO)
A search engine is a web-based tool that helps users find the information they want. Examples of search engines are Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Search engine marketing refers to any activity that increases a user’s website’s rank in any search engine. There are two types of Search engine marketing strategies: search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search.
We are able to target an audience based on website content, geography, gender, age, and device type. We can show a specific ad message to the relevant customer, which helps in decreasing the budget and increasing sales for the company. This has replaced billboards and posters of days gone by.
Any business without an online presence, may as well close its doors as the demise of one’s business is undoubtedly guaranteed. It is thus easy to deduce that every business needs an online presence. Furthermore, without enlisting an Agency such as Deep Thought Media, it is almost as futile as trying to do it yourself.
Being such a highly professional and results-driven business, an experienced digital marketer will know exactly how to implement the best strategy for your business.
Who requires the services of a Digital Marketing Agency?
The short answer would be “EVERY BUSINESS” however, as we have deduced that every business needs a digital presence to achieve its goals and expose its brand, there isn’t a business that doesn’t need online marketing as this is the current way of marketing and undoubtedly here to stay. Without a digital presence, business is paralyzed, and a financial future is crippled.
How to know if you need a Digital Marketing Agency.
1) Are you able to run your business as well as do your own marketing?
As a business owner, you should focus on the running of your own business and leave the marketing to the experts. As time is money, it is best to focus your time on what you know.
2) Do you know who your customers are?
Reach your customers with the right message in the right place (platform) and time.
3) Do you want to grow your business?
Grow your business by partnering with a skilled Digital Agency that takes the time to understand your business and goals.
4) Are you ready to scale your business?
Discover new opportunities for your business that will allow for growth and ultimately an increased bottom line.
5) Would you like to offer better customer service?
Improve customer service by knowing your consumers better and responding to them quickly and in the correct manner and tone.
6) Do you have the skills?
Let the experts focus on your digital strategy as they have the skills and experience.
7) Do you want to spend your budget more efficiently?
Money can be saved by not having to test marketing strategies over long periods that may waste your budget (and result in you giving up). Agencies use tried and tested methods and techniques that they know will work for your business.
8) Do you know how to create content?
Content creation takes time. Leave it to the professionals.
9) Do you have enough time?
You don’t need to give up your time to learn a new skill that Digital Agencies already perfect.
10) Do you want more sales and leads?
Get more sales or leads at lower costs resulting in more significant profits.
11) Is your current marketing flexible?
Adjust your budgets and change your advertising message in an instant.
12) Are you tired of needle-in-a-haystack marketing?
Improve your conversion rate because you are serving your ads to people who have already shown an interest in your product or service.
Create your online presence, expose your brand, be known in the marketplace, and build up your client base by using an intuitive innovative and integrated digital marketing strategy. Let the team of experts assist you and your business in achieving your goals.
How to choose the best Web Designer for you
Selecting Web Design Services for your business may be a challenging and arduous mission. It is easy to be overwhelmed by the multitude of Online Marketing Agencies. Making the wrong choice can cost one valuable time, money, and resources and misrepresent one’s business.
We have drawn up some important pointers that should be considered before making that critical decision.
- Remember that your online presence in the form of a website represents who you are as a business and what you offer. You only have one shot at gaining people’s attention before they scroll on and leave you behind. Thus, you need to pack a punch and capture the attention of potential clients who needs your services.
- Because there is no shortage of Web Design Agencies in Cape Town, South Africa, it is prudent to stand out in a way that hooks your potential client within seconds.
- Your website is your space to share knowledge and awareness of your brand.
Identifying Your Needs
- Defining your requirements is essential in selecting a Web Design Agency and any venture you undertake. Identifying your needs is the road map that provides insight and direction regarding your progress and strategy.
- Begin by noting precisely what the website should do once complete. What is the message you wish to convey, and how do you plan to achieve it? The most important question asked by Deep Thought Media is: “ What is your goal?”
- Your business is your brand and vice versa. The awareness of your brand is the primary goal that you wish to achieve.
- So much of what we as people perceive is subliminal. Thus, it is essential to market your business in an easily identifiable way that people will instantly recognise. Therefore, one needs to choose a Website Design Agency that is experienced and proficient and one that creatively understands your brand. Partnering with a Design Agency that lacks creativity, experience, and understanding is futile and a disservice to your business.
Why choose Deep Thought Media as your web design partner
- At Deep Thought Media, our staff are skilled and experienced on a superior level, which gives us the confidence to suggest that you shop around and see what other Digital Agencies in Cape Town offer in creative website design and digital marketing.
- We know that you will come back to us with the assurance of partnering with you to convey the digital marketing that you require. While there are multiple Digital Agencies in Cape Town that may offer you website design, Deep Thought Media has the edge. We make it our business to acquaint ourselves with yours intensively.
- We feel, taste, and touch your brand on every sensory level to acquire deep insight into working with you. We understand the magnitude of digital marketing and the message you need to convey in a creative, user-friendly, and smooth reading experience. The impact of your message depends on us assisting you in building an intense brand.
- We listen to the needs of our clients and the ideas that are important to them. Building a website for a client is equivalent to the client building his brand. Without our design specialists’ creative passion and experience, the partnership is obsolete, and the message and marketing are lost in translation.
- Remember that your digital presence is a mere pinhead in cyberspace. Your website will not be found unless it jumps out and screams, “Here I am.” For this, one needs an exceptionally well-designed site that is innovative over and above others in its category.
- It also requires skilled technology that will be detected first by a search engine.
- The user experience must be enjoyable, impressive, and easy to navigate and understand.
- The user doing the online search needs to find you first, and we know how to do that.
- Web development can easily be lost if not created by the most professional and knowledgeable Digital Agency. While Design Companies and Marketing Agencies are a dime a dozen in Cape Town, one needs to be armed with knowing what to look for, what questions to ask as well as examples of work that they have done.
- We don’t knock the start-ups as we understand that everyone needs to start somewhere. However, in your interest as the client, you need to be mindful of who you choose and not be drawn by the advertising of special prices only. We all know that we get what we pay for, and your business depends on being professionally conveyed. It is as essential as the service that you offer your clients.
Understand what is required from the Digital Agency that you choose.
- Now that you are briefed on your website’s purpose, you should understand what you will need from your web partner.
- For example, if you are running an accounting firm, you will want to hire a web designer who can build a professional website for you and know the audience and cadre to whom it is geared.
- The agency should also be able to offer a negotiated amount of monthly website maintenance and support. You will want to keep your website up and running 24/7. Furthermore, you must have the service of a Digital Agency to update information on your website anytime.
- A professional digital agency will know how to meet the needs of your specific business’ marketing requirements. They will see whether you need an online store or apps. They will also know how to link your website to social media platforms.
- As an example, if you are an e-commerce store, your needs could be completely different from that of an accounting firm. In such a case, you may require a web partner who can integrate a payment platform, delivery system, and social media accounts.
- There is no generic template as it will depend on the industry that your business falls under.
- Over and above, you will need a web partner who can provide a retainer to update products.
- The marketing agency you choose will be required to do digital marketing and provide advertising platforms so they can run marketing and advertising campaigns for you and report on the effectiveness of these campaigns.
Familiarise Yourself with the Experience of the Agency you are Considering.
- It is advisable to ask the Agency for a list of current clients so that you can peruse their websites and speak to them about the experience they have had with the agency that you are considering enlisting.
- Remember that you are putting your business into the hands of someone who needs to draw as much traction as possible, as this is what the growth and existence of your business depend upon. The web developer and his role in your business are invaluable. For this reason, you need to be discerning about the agency you choose. This will require research and investigation.
- Always remember that quality and experience will cost you money. Make sure you do your research on choosing the best web design partner. This is an investment in your business and its success.
Understand the Financial Costs of a Reputable Agency
- It is essential that you have clarity on costs and services offered by the agency before you engage in a contract. Prices vary between web design agencies.
- If you opt for monthly support, you will be charged monthly too.
- Ensure you have a detailed discussion with your website partner and understand how and what cost-effective services they can provide for the growth and development of your website.
Without knowing the above guidelines, you are devoid of knowing what to inquire about.
Once you have done extensive research, examine your options. Consider each proposal you received and select the one that fits your goals, plans, and budget while weighing up which agency can offer you the best quality service. You will only have clarity of judgment if you arm yourself with the necessary knowledge to base your decision.
Getting your new website operational can be an exciting step in your business but be sure you select the correct web partner. A creative web partner will help you create a professional and aesthetic website design that effectively highlights your brand and services. The key to a successful marketing strategy is in the data!
Choosing Deep Thought Media will tick all the boxes and provide you with a supreme online presence. It’s our business to grow your business!
Pay per click Ad campaigns using Search keywords, Display and Remarketing ads.
Social Media Management as well as integrated ad campaigns.
Stand a head above the rest with professional video content.
We offer premium website hosting for websites requiring more power and speed.
Why is Digital Marketing in South Africa Important? If you are a digital marketing agency owner in South Africa then this article contains valuable...
How To Tell the Difference Between Google Ads & SEO In the almost 10 years that I have been working with various sized businesses to help...
FREE WEBSITE AUDIT We will send you a FREE no-obligation website audit within 24hrs of submitting your details below.Why Your Business Needs SEO...
3A Dianthus Road,
Table View, Cape Town
M-F: 9am – 5pm