Social Media Management
So you’re a business owner, an entrepreneur, or marketer, and you are well aware of the power social media has to make, or break, a business.
We’ve come across many a client who tells us they don’t want to be on social media because customers always post negative comments that can be damaging to their reputation. Personally, I feel that if customers are always leaving negative comments then you should really be taking a long and hard look at why the feedback is predominantly negative.
Businesses should be making use of all types of customer feedback to improve on their products or services.
10 Years ago, businesses would kill for this kind of free feedback. Today it is readily available on social media. It doesn’t matter if you are a small corner shop or a big brand such as Coca Cola. Wouldn’t you want to know what your customers are saying about you?
Social Media Management allows you to monitor customer feedback and respond in real-time. It is an opportunity to set the record straight and also to build goodwill and customer loyalty.
With Social Media Management you are able to:
- Tell your brand story.
- Create awareness for your products or services.
- Engage directly with consumers.
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Share newsworthy content and articles.
- Get more views on your videos.
- Provide faster customer service.
- Make sales directly on Social Media.
- Generate leads through forms or messages.
- Chat directly with consumers on live chat such as Messenger or WhatsApp.
- Create and serve a wide variety of rich media ads such as videos, instant experiences, amazing designs and more.
- Reels, stories, shorts and other short-form video content are the trend.
- Gain valuable customer feedback on ideas for new products.
- Determine which locations your customers are from when wanting to expand.
- Use local trends to promote your content.
- Promote targeted ads to a specific demographics. No more wasting budgets on “needle-in-a-haystack” marketing.
- Make use of Social Media Management tools such as Facebook & Instagram Creator Studio, Hootsuite, HeroPost, dlvr.it to name a few.
- Employ a Social Media Management Agency well equipped and skilled to drive best results.
As you can see, there aren’t many other marketing tools that can bring as much value to your business and marketing efforts than Social Media Management.
If you want the best results, you may want to consider a Social Media Management Agency to ensure your content, message and tone of your advertising accurately reflects your brand.
You may even find that you will save money utilizing the skills of a professional who has the ability to reach your target audience with relevant ads and content at a far lower cost because the ad quality and ad score are higher. Meaning you have the added benefit of paying a lower CPA (cost per acquisition).